PROCUREMENT NOTICE IC/2017/044
UN-REDD MONGOLIA NATIONAL PROGRAMME
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Mongolia office announces the procurement notice for National Consultant to assess wood product value chain.
Detailed information can be found in the Terms of Reference (TOR), which is available at the procurement page of the UNDP Mongolia website:
If you meet the qualifications of the announced vacancy, please submit the following documents by the deadline 11 December 2017, 11:00 a.m. local time. Incomplete applications will be excluded from further consideration.
When submitting your application, it can be made either in sealed envelope through hand delivery to Reception Desk of the UN House or in electronic submission to email@example.com:
- Letter to UNDP Confirming Interest and Availability;
- P11 application form is mandatory, indicating all past experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate;
- At least 3 professional references;
- Cover Letter – Brief description of why the individual considers him/herself as the most suitable for the assignment
- Methodology on how the Candidate will approach and complete the assignment. Applicant shall also submit a draft work plan and sample report(s) of similar assignments;
- Financial proposal to conduct the assignment that indicates the all-inclusive fixed total contract price in MNT, supported by a breakdown of costs, using the template downloadable from the UNDP Mongolia website.
The UNDP reserves the right to accept or reject, in part or whole, any or all of the proposals at any time without
assigning any reason.
UNDP, UN House 14201 UN Street-14, Sukhbaatar district, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia,
Tel: +976 (11) 327585; Fax: + 976 (11) 326221; Satellite Tel: 873 382 420 350/1; Satellite fax: 873 382 420 352
Website: http://www.mn.undp.org, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org