UN-REDD Mongolia National Programme
Programme Secretary and Translator
To provide secretarial support to the Programme, a Programme Secretary and Translator (PST) will be recruited and based at the project management unit (PMU). The PST will be part of the PMU and will report to the Programme Manager (PM).
- University degree in English language, administration or related fields
- A minimum five years’ of working experience in the position of secretary or interpreter/ translator for donor-funded projects
- Proven written and verbal translation experience certified by previous employers
- Proven experience of secretarial skills and good organizational capacity Knowledge in administrative procedures of the Government
- Good computer skills in common word processing (MS Word), spreadsheet (MS Excel) Knowledge of negotiation and experience in working with UN agencies and international organizations is an advantage
- An easy going an adaptable attitude is essential
- Proficient in English and Mongolian languages, spoken and written.
- One year, renewable for duration of the Programme
If you possess above qualifications, please submit the required documents in a sealed envelope before December 14th, 2016 to the address below.
Required documents can be found from full ToR at the following links:
Ministry of Environment and Tourism, Room 304
Chingeltei district, United Nation’s street 5/2, Government Building II,
Phone: +976 (11) 77117750;
Website: http://www.reddplus.mn/en/ http://www.mn.undp.org/;