PROCUREMENT NOTICE 2018-024 – NATIONAL CONSULTANT: Budget Planning for National Forest Policy and REDD+ Measures
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Mongolia office announces the procurement notice for assignment of a NATIONAL CONSULTANT to work on budget planning for National Forest Policy and REDD+ Measures for UNREDD Programme in Mongolia.
Detailed information and required qualifications can be found in the Terms of Reference (TOR), which is available at the link provided: http://www.mn.undp.org/content/mongolia/en/home/procurement.html
If you meet the qualifications of the announced consultancy assignment, please submit the following documents by the deadline of 11am, 4 June 2018 by Ulaanbaatar time (GMT +8)
Please submit your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Ref: IC/2018/024 – UNREDD: Budget Planning for Forest Policy
- Recommended Presentation of Offer
The following documents should be submitted:
- Letter of Confirmation of Interest to conduct the assignment (downloadable from the attached TOR);
- P11 application form, indicating all experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and at least three (3) professional references;
- Brief description of why the individual considers him/herself as the most suitable for the assignment, and a proposed work plan and methodology on how they will approach and complete the assignment.
- At least 3 sample reports/assignments similar nature of the work
- Financial Proposal that indicates the all-inclusive fixed total contract price, supported by a breakdown of costs in
- Incomplete and late applications will be excluded from further consideration.
- The submitted documents will not be returned to the applicants.
- Post is advertised for local nationals only.
- The UNDP reserves the right to accept or reject, in part or whole, any or all the proposals at any time without assigning any reason.
UNDP, UN House 14201 UN Street-14, Sukhbaatar district, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia,
Tel: +976 (11) 327585; Fax: + 976 (11) 326221; Satellite Tel: 873 382 420 350/1; Satellite fax: 873 382 420 352
Website: http://www.mn.undp.org, e-mail: email@example.com